Chicken is mostly loved by all the non vegetarians. This curry is not much of spice mixed curry. Simple, white and easy to make.
It goes good with Idly, chappathi. No much chopping. Just grind the below said ingredients and cook with chicken.
Awesome flavor and fantastic taste. Try this write your comments.
- Chicken – 500gms
- Curry Leaves
- Mint Leaves
- Coriander leaves
- Coconut – 4 to 5 pcs
- Green Chillies – 5 to 6
- Ginger – 1 tbsp
- Garlic – 4 to 5 pods
- Fennel Seeds – 1tbsp
- Cardamom – 4
- Cinnamon – 1 small stick
- Clove – 4
- Cashew Nuts / Gram dal – 2tbsp
How to make :
1. Clean , wash and cut chicken into pieces as you required.
2. Grind all the above said items.
3. Take pan. I have used mudpot. Heat up ghee or oil. Add curry leaves, onion, saute until the onion becomes soft.
4. Add the grinded paste into it and saute well.
5. Add the chicken pieces and mint leaves into it and saute well. Add a cup of water, required salt stir. close and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Once the oil separates the chicken would have cooked well after 20 minutes. Add coriander leaves and serve.