PepperEggs is the easiest recipe, again my own recipe.
This curry is a best combo for chappathi. If you are a vegetarian you can try this with paneer or fresh green peas.
- Egg – 3
- Onion – 2
- Tomato – 1
- Green Chilly – 2
- Pepper powder – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1tbsp
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1tsp
- Curry leaves – Few
- Coriander leaves
How to make :
1. Boil eggs, peel, cut into four pieces and set aside.
2. Take a pan, add oil. Once oil is heated add Onions.
3. Saute well, add ginger garlic paste saute once again, let the raw smell leave out.
4. Add tomatoes, green chilly, pepper powder, turmeric, coriander and salt, saute well. Close and cook for 10minutes.
5. Add curry leaves and coriander leaves. No water is required the tomatoes and oil is enough for the curry.
6. Once the oil leaves out from the curry, the gravy is done.
7. Add the boiled cut eggs into it.
Pepper Eggs done.