Sweets, Sweets!!! No one can stop with one. Easy pesy milk peda done within 10minutes of time. Get to know from a friend but I found that a little difficult and tried in an easier version introducing my own way. Finally the attempt was’nt a failure. Bingo! The pedas came out awesome and tasted heavenly. Sharing it with you.
I have done this in microwave, but you do this in a deep pan with low flame. I couldnt take a step wise picture but the process is clear and simple as usual.
Try this and you will surely love it!
- Condensed milk – 300ml
- Milk powder – 2cups
- Ghee/ Butter- 2 tsp
- Cardamom powder – a pinch
- Chopped nuts – as required
How to make :
1. Take a deep big microwave safe bowl and add 300grams condensed milk, 2cups milk powder and 2 tsp of ghee or butter, mix them all together.
2. Microwave it for a minute.
3. Add the cardamom powder, stir and again microwave it for 2 minutes.
4. After 2 minutes the mixture becomes thick and starts leaving the sides of bowl.
5. Allow it to cool. Once it is cooled down you will find it slightly hard, then apply some ghee on your palm and make pedas with rotating the mixture on your palm.
6. Slightly press peda from the top and sprinkle some chopped nuts on it.
Method on the stove:
You can also do it in pan on low flame by following the procedure for about 10-12 minutes or till mixture leaves the sides of pan.
Let the mixture become cool then apply some ghee on your palm and make balls or pedas with rotating mixture on your palm.
Slightly press peda from the top and sprinkle some chopped nuts on it.